We are looking for a Student Assistant to support our activities in our department Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) at the Novo Nordisk Foundation in Hellerup.
Our team in PPM consists of 11 dedicated and ambitious colleagues. The Foundation supports and develops a broad portfolio of projects that improves the lives of people and sustainability of society and the planet. The topics are wide-ranging and include research, education, innovation and humanitarian and social causes, and PPM works with processes and initiatives spanning across all strategic focus areas of the Foundation.
As Student Assistant you will have a broad range of tasks within the scope of the department. We are organized as a project organisation and you will support the team across different areas and expertise.
This will include:
- Data processing and analytics
- Update of project database
- Ad hoc assistance with various projects
- Assist with slides
- Support for workshop preparation
The working hours will be approximately 15 hours a week with flexibility in relation to your studies.
- BSc student within the areas of medical or natural sciences, engineering, data science and business administration
- Hold interest in the scientific environment
- Super user in the MS Office package and particularly in Excel
- Possesses strong verbal and written communicative abilities in English and Danish
- Skills within graphic design and data analytics is considered positive
- Flexible and meets deadlines
- Thorough, systematic and have a high attention to detail
- Strong team player who can both initiate and finish tasks independently
- Positive can-do attitude, proactive and strong collaborative skills
Working at the Novo Nordisk Foundation
We offer a committed and professional workplace in which we emphasize ensuring that our colleagues thrive, are challenged and have opportunities to develop their potential. A career at the Novo Nordisk Foundation gives you the opportunity to work:
- on important projects that benefit society;
- with key actors within research and development in Denmark;
- and as part of a dedicated team that is passionate about creating value for society.
Application and Information
For more information, please contact Trine Friis Toldsted, Senior Project Manager on e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +45 7730 1529. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible and no later than 27/01/2023. The expected starting date is 01/03/2023 or as soon as possible.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and transcripts from university and upper secondary school onward by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
About the Novo Nordisk Foundation
The Novo Nordisk Foundation dates back to 1922, and is an independent Danish foundation with corporate interests. Our vision is to contribute significantly to research and development that improves the lives of people and the sustainability of society.
Since 2010, the Foundation has donated more than DKK 30 billion (€4 billion), primarily for research at public institutions and hospitals in Denmark and the other Nordic countries. The Foundation gets its income from ownership in the Novo Group companies and more than 130 other life science companies.
In the coming years, the Foundation will broaden its scope and increase its grants for scientific, humanitarian and social purposes. As a consequence, we are a growing organization, which means new job openings and exciting opportunities for employees to be a part of forming the future of the Foundation.
Read more about the Novo Nordisk Foundation’s history, strategy and ownership structure here.